Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT US foriegn policy, Ron Paul and terrorism.

On Jan 29, 5:04*pm, "HeyBub" wrote:
JimT wrote:
It's well documented.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Thermopylae
I have been to visit the site.

*Any recommendations on places to go in that area? We're probably
going to Florence next but it's not certain. Been talking about
Germany too.

Uh, Thermopylae is in far northeastern Greece.

As far as Italy goes, Florence didn'd do a whole lot for
me. Now the Amalfi Coast, that's spectacular. Was
in Ravello a couple years ago and the whole area there
is beautiful.

If you want to spend a lot of bucks on a once in a
lifetime hotel experience on the French Riviera, near
Monaco, let me know. The suite I had was like
out of a James Bond movie, overlooking the
Mediteranean, motorized blinds, sweeping 180deg
water views....