Posted to uk.tech.broadcast,uk.tech.digital-tv,rec.audio.tech,uk.rec.audio,sci.electronics.repair
J G Miller J G Miller is offline

Default Audio Precision System One Dual Domani Measuirement Systems

On Monday, January 30th, 2012, at 18:20:14h +0000, Don Pearce wrote:

No idea what you are talking about, I'm afraid. I get on the bus, swipe
my card then get off when I'm there.

Well that is probably what all bus companies would like everybody to do
and do away with cash fares entirely.

They have you money before you use any of their services and they
can keep track of where you have been traveling, which they can
cross-reference with the on board video surveillance camera tapes.