Posted to alt.home.repair
Kurt Ullman Kurt Ullman is offline

Default OT US foriegn policy, Ron Paul and terrorism.

In article ,
JimT wrote:

But tobacco, alcohol and caffeine are okay. We have double standards in
our drug laws I'll never understand.

I would be hard pressed to put caffeine with the other two or controlled
substances in general. WIth the possible exception of a few people whose
heart can't stand the extra bump I don't think it kills many people.
Don't know of the last person I saw who was homeless or had sold all his
possessions to get another cup of coffee (Okay, MAYBE at a Starbucks).
Maybe caffeine has broken up a couple families as one of them got surly
or antsy with too many No-Doze. But overall, it doesn't seem to have the
impact.
The other two were more or less grandfathered being around.