Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Ian Field Ian Field is offline

Default Television Magazine (1986/87).

"Adrian C" wrote in message
On 30/01/2012 08:21, N_Cook wrote:

I probably have the issue/s but it means delving into the most
inaccessible
part of a cold shed. If no active replies in the next few days I will go
trekking

If its in
1986 Jan,Feb,May,Jul,Aug,Sep,Oct,Nov,Dec
1987 Jan,Feb,Mar,Apr,May,Jun,Jul,Aug,Sep,Nov

If it helps,

Spectrum Analyser Project - G11 Chassis
November 1986, Page 19

Found in the Television magazine index program at
http://www.davesergeant.com/dstv.htm

--
Adrian C

Looks like I've somehow got confused! - the project I was thinking about was
based on a "generic" monochrome portable.

It could be; "A spectrum analyser conversion" 08/2004 P588 (& possibly more
parts in following issues) - which also seem to have gone missing!