Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.legal,uk.rec.gardening

Default Metal theft. The biters bit

In article 4f26c442.69430531@localhost,
Cynic wrote:
Not in most cases I'm not. Whilst those who finally "make it" may be
in a position of low risk, the vast majority had to risk everything,
and devote a greater percentage of their life to the company than most
employees would dream of doing in order to get to that position.

That's not been the case in any of the companies I've worked for.

For every successful person who you envy, there will be 10 who failed
and lost everything.

Envy? The envy seems to be from those who want workers not to go on strike
and to be grateful for any morsels from the lord's table.

Yes, sure there are a few cases where the person has had everything
handed to them on a plate, but that is the exception rather than the
rule. Most people earning 6 or 7 figures worked bloody hard, made
many sacrifices and took many risks to get there.

And you think hard work is restricted to those who earn large sums?

--
*Rehab is for quitters.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.