Posted to alt.home.repair
Kurt Ullman Kurt Ullman is offline

Default Best line of the night

In article ,
Han wrote:

Kurt Ullman wrote in
m:

In article ,
Han wrote:

Disagree, it all is part of having respect for other people's views.

This is the part that I have the most trouble with. People often spout
about the need to respect other's views by pretty much disrespecting MY
views. If those views aren't the ones they are happy with.

I admit that's a tricky thing, and I had to edit my response before I sent
it along grin. If I sometimes write too stridently, it's "the heat of
the moment", and no disrespect is intended, except in answer to truly
egregious statements 'nother grin.

Same with me, that was a general observation based on your observation.
Nothing business, its just personal (grin)