Posted to alt.home.repair

Default mapping (on paper) circuit-breakers to wall-sockets?

On 1/29/2012 1:27 PM, gregz wrote:
wrote:
On 1/28/2012 5:17 PM, HeyBub wrote:
wrote:

Next time I do this I'll also write the breaker # on the back
(inside) of the cover plates.

That's a really swell idea!

Better yet, label the front of the wall plates with a black on clear P-Touch label.

That's something you always think of but never do.

That's also something I have requested to the electricians installing
industrial outlets in remodeled rooms but they rarely do.

Greg

If you have outlets that you know are going to be used a lot, lots of
insertions and unpluggings, get the hospital grade receptacles which
are designed to survive the plug from a floor polisher being yanked out
sideways. The receptacles are made of nylon and you can beat on one with
a hammer and not break it. The darn things can cost anywhere from 5 to
30 dollars or more but are worth it when you really need something like it.

TDD