Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.legal,uk.rec.gardening
Andy Champ[_2_] Andy Champ[_2_] is offline

Default Metal theft. The biters bit

On 28/01/2012 15:56, harry wrote:
On Jan 27, 11:16 pm, Andy wrote:
On 27/01/2012 09:52, harry wrote:

Re29/31mph, yes, that could be the case. It might make the difference
between hitting someone and not.

So you'll agree that driving at 31 may be illegal but not unsafe?

Andy

In some circumstances for some people in some cars.

So after all that we end up agreeing! (the converse is of course also
true; 29 might be legal, but unsafe)

Can I BTW refer you back to your earlier post (not to me):

" You are the delusional one. It is the same people determines the
speed limit whatever it's reason.
Whatever the reason it's not an excuse to ignore it."

Andy