Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Window in metal door (follow up)

The paid guy painted the door they found in the barn. Put that into the one
door jamb. The other two doors got swapped. Now, one needs some mystery glue
taken off the window, it's hard to see through. He figures to do that with a
razor scraper. I got to help put the one door in, helped steady the door,
and get the screws started. Project is essentially complete.

The whole building is metal doors. Not sure why they wanted windows.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message

You might ask yourself WHY were they metal doors in the first place,
and WHY do they want windows.

There might be better solutions

I'm wondering why he didn't simply ask Jesus. shrug

--
The most decisive actions of our life - I mean those that are most
likely to decide the whole course of our future - are, more often