Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Hmmmm, PVR/NAS head scratching.

On Sun, 29 Jan 2012 00:02:37 -0000, brass monkey wrote:

I have a TV which can become a PVR if I attach a hard drive to its USB
port. Is it possible (scuse my thickness) to use a wireless bridge to
somehow shunt the hard drive recordings to my NAS?

Might not help you much. I can plug a USB drive into our Panasonic
telly and for PVR/pause live telly functions but it isn't very easy
to get at any recordings made to the disc. It's certainly more than a
"sneaker net" and file copy. Just a heads up, I've not really tried
very hard to get at stuff on that disc.

--
Cheers
Dave.