Posted to alt.home.repair
micky micky is offline

Default OT Will search engines find my webpage?

On Sat, 28 Jan 2012 07:54:26 -0500, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

On Sat, 28 Jan 2012 01:21:55 -0500, micky
wrote:

(I shoudl have called the car place without waiting to talk to you
guys. BTW, there seem to be only 12 people in the country with my
first and last name. The car dealer isn't using my middle initial. )

If you use your middle initial, there is only one other. I checked out
what Google has on you. I was not surprised to see your family, the
car you have , and a link to Zillow about your house. What surprised
me is the older information like the combination to your high school
locker.

Even I don't remember that.

Oh, and a few comments from your neighbors.

I have worse to say about them.

Amazing the
detail they have.

Darn.

OTOH, Facebook has been talking about how careful they are to make
members use real names. What ARE they talking about? I used a phoney
name and they have to no way to tell.