Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Window in metal door

Gunner Asch on Sat, 28 Jan 2012 19:58:05 -0800
On Sat, 28 Jan 2012 13:55:09 -0800, jk wrote:

Larry Jaques wrote:

There might be better solutions

I'm wondering why he didn't simply ask Jesus. shrug

Because Jesus would say "build a wooden door"???
jk

Someone might want to point out the link that shows how big a cubit is
though.....

"Whats a cubit?"
Lets see a cubit...I used to know what a cubit was
Well don't worry about that Noah.

It's about three palms in length. Or 48 cm +/- 2 inches
--
pyotr
you are a bloody fool, only an ignorant cretin would even ask the