Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Russian Revolutionary Hybrid car

dennis@home wrote:

"Doctor Drivel" wrote in message

"dennis@home" wrote in message
eb.com...

"Doctor Drivel" wrote in message

Again....."No. And they pollute like hell in cities, whereas the
Prius does not."

Eagerly awaited, Dennis joins in.......

How far can a prius go without running the petrol engine?

4 miles.

So you can commute for a whole two miles without chucking out the same
sort of pollution that all the other cheaper cars do.
To do so you chuck out more pollution from a power station elsewhere.
Maybe you charge it overnight from solar panels?

I think you crap in a toilet in the boot. to create methane...or am I
getting mixed up..