Posted to alt.home.repair
Ed Pawlowski Ed Pawlowski is offline

Default OT Will search engines find my webpage?

On Sat, 28 Jan 2012 01:21:55 -0500, micky
wrote:

(I shoudl have called the car place without waiting to talk to you
guys. BTW, there seem to be only 12 people in the country with my
first and last name. The car dealer isn't using my middle initial. )

If you use your middle initial, there is only one other. I checked out
what Google has on you. I was not surprised to see your family, the
car you have , and a link to Zillow about your house. What surprised
me is the older information like the combination to your high school
locker. Oh, and a few comments from your neighbors. Amazing the
detail they have.