Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Russian Revolutionary Hybrid car

In article ,
Doctor Drivel wrote:
As regards thar weird and wonderful 'new' engines, they're just one of
many over the years which are hyped - but then fail to deliver.
History is littered with them.

The engine is tiny to the equiv dinosaur engine we have now, for the
same output.

As it would need to be to make room for all the other gubbins like
batteries, etc.

Also this give a better torque curve, having more power
pulses per revolution.

So we can add torque to the thinks you don't understand?

It uses far fewer parts as well, so cheaper and
easier to make.

Well yes. The only reason for its existence. Cheap. There are no others.

--
*I'm pretty sure that sex is better than logic, but I can't prove it.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.