Posted to alt.home.repair
micky micky is offline

Default OT Will search engines find my webpage?

On Sat, 28 Jan 2012 01:02:18 -0600, The Daring Dufas
wrote:

On 1/27/2012 1:48 PM, Jon Danniken wrote:
wrote:

Unless you lied when you set up the domain name, it is a public
record.

I doubt they registered a domain for a guy who bought a used car (or any car
for that matter). My guess is that he's on a subdomain, like
www.micky.usedcars.com.

Google probably knows everything there is to know about you.

That's a given, for all of us.

Jon

Heck, I've tried to find myself and can't. o_O

That's what my mother said about me, He's trying to find himself.

Now we can hire a service to do that.

TDD