Posted to alt.home.repair
Chuck Banshee Chuck Banshee is offline

Default What is UNDER flagstones on concrete? How do you keep the topslevel? (Pictures)

On Sat, 28 Jan 2012 07:22:25 +0000, Chuck Banshee wrote:
Any advice is always appreciated!

Here is a view further out showing the entire construction zone:
http://www2.picturepush.com/photo/a/...mg/7433855.jpg

The problem I'm having trouble figuring out how to solve is how to put
flagstone along the foundation where the front side is in dirt (with
water pipes unexpectedly popping out when I dug the path) - and the other
side having a 15" to 18" concrete ledge to put the flagstones upon.

How would you suggest I lay the flagstones so that one can walk along the
side of the foundation?