Posted to alt.home.repair
Doug[_14_] Doug[_14_] is offline

Default Tossing a charged Capacitor in the Bathtub

On Fri, 27 Jan 2012 17:43:15 -0600, wrote:

On Fri, 27 Jan 2012 11:19:16 -0600, "Doug"
wrote:

Like to live on the edge do you grin ??? I'd like to ask you next
to test gravity by jumping off your roof but I won't. I think I
already know the answer.

I already know that answer. Last year I stepped off the roof onto an
aluminum ladder and the ladder buckled and I went with it. The doctor
in the ER said I was lucky to land on my ass. Nothing was broke but I
sure had a sore ass for awhile, along with the middle of my back that
first hit a lawn chair. The chair did not survive, it was crushed.

I'll never own another aluminum ladder!!!!

Altho we don't know each other, you know I was just joking. On a
serious note, just glad you are okay and now I wished I didn't make
that roof joke. In your case, maybe it wasn't so funny. Sorry.