Posted to alt.home.repair
notbob notbob is offline

Default Take the Ethanol Challenge by Husqvarna

On 2012-01-28, Juan Deere wrote:

Yer mom drives a pickup? LOL!

I drive the pickup. My mom has alzheimers, the reason the truck
sat for 2 yrs. Got any more stupid remarks?

You'll never admit it but I'm guessing your bread is buttered by the
ethanol industry.

Because yer a dolt, you guess wrong.

I despise the corn industry in this country, but only cuz of how it
operates, forcing its way into our lives, food, etc, via payoffs to
dirtbag politicians. But, don't let that point distract you. The
subject is whether or not alcohol is detrimental to an internal
combustion engine. Seems pretty damn strange to me that all these
mfrs suddently claim alcohol is the grim reaper of everything
mechanical, when in fact alky has been around fer decades and whole
countries flourish on it. Are you so stupid as to be duped by the
press and bend-you-over pass-the-buck companies?

Whatever. You morons can continue this stupid argument, if you so
desire. I've never had a single problem with alky gas in a real world
situation and all yer sniveling and whining is not gonna convince me a
problem I've NEVER experienced currently exists. One nice thing about
this thread, it gives me a heads up on all the companies to avoid
doing business with in the future.

nb

--
Fight internet CENSORSHIP - Fight SOPA-PIPA
Contact your congressman and/or representative, now!