Posted to alt.home.repair
Malcom \Mal\ Reynolds Malcom \Mal\ Reynolds is offline

Default Best line of the night

In article , Han
wrote:

No, I wouldn't. My religion teaches that what God wants is righteous
conduct. To the degree that such proselytizing strengthens the faith -
and conduct - of the preacher, it's a Good Thing(tm). My kids won't be
affected by it. Nor insulted. We'll wish the Christians well and
success in their endeavors.

I'll admit I'm confused by your terminology; what's the difference
between "irreligious" and "non-religious?"

Just asking.

I like that phrase "righteous conduct". I will use it too. In my view
righteous conduct doesn't mandate any religion or view except being a
"good person"™

well said