Posted to alt.home.repair
Bob F Bob F is offline

Default Gotta get them squirrels

Nil wrote:
I can imagine. I've gotten a better sense of how fast and strong and
determined these things can be. Also, I remember a couple of years ago
I accidentally left my back screen door open, and then closed it after
a little while. After a half-hour or so I heard noises in the house
and discovered that I had locked a squirrel had gotten in the house,
and in that short time it had already chewed holes in the screens of
all my open windows and was running around in a panic, knocking
things of tables and such. I opened the door and chased it outside,
but I hate to think what it would have done if it had been in there
for any real length of time.

A friend somehow locked one in her house. He chewed up the wood edges of the
windows, basically trashing them. Ugly damage.