Posted to alt.home.repair
Armand Avi Armand Avi is offline

Default Take the Ethanol Challenge by Husqvarna

On 1/27/2012 12:03 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:

One other question: Why does this gas work jes fine in cars,
motorcycles, etc, but --as some would have us believe-- is a
mechanical holocaust for all things small engined?

As I understand it, gasahol deteriorates at a much faster rate than pure
gasoline. Some say toss it out after 30 days, others say 90 days.

If old 90-day-old gasahol works for you, don't worry about it. Use
whatever works for you.

OTOH, I'll take the advise of the engine manufacture.

http://www.detroitnews.com/article/2...o-E15-fuel-use