Posted to uk.d-i-y
Doctor Drivel[_4_] Doctor Drivel[_4_] is offline

Default Russian Revolutionary Hybrid car

The Russians are to sell at the end of the year a new range of 100% elecric
drive cars using a revolutionary new rotary toroidal "vane" engine" - some
cars will be made in Germany. Some crank in the USA said he invented it. He
never. I "believe" the battery pack is small for the car so nearly always
runs on the engine. The engine only turns a genny. A dissapointing 67mpg
(US). I seems cheap to buy. so I will get my cheque book out:

http://pesn.com/2011/04/23/9501814_R...ign_its_ own/