Posted to alt.home.repair
HeyBub[_3_] HeyBub[_3_] is offline

Default Best line of the night

Malcom "Mal" Reynolds wrote:

Not stupid. If my city government shuts down my favorite unsanitary
taco stand, the city government has interfered with my choice of
tacos.

and saved the city from liability issues, the hospital from
overcrowding and your insurance company from additional costs

You are correct. And in so doing, they deprived me of a choice. The
government forced me to do what's good for me (and others) when all they had
to do was mandate a sign: "If you eat these tacos, the state of California
will get cancer" or somesuch.

I expect a mandate soon to eat at least three helpings of arugula each week.
There will be monitors.