Posted to alt.home.repair
HeyBub[_3_] HeyBub[_3_] is offline

Default Best line of the night

zzzzzzzzzz wrote:
On Thu, 26 Jan 2012 22:17:38 -0500, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

On Wed, 25 Jan 2012 12:42:03 -0600, The Daring Dufas
wrote:

I read something that was quite disturbing to me a while back. It
seems that the EEOC may now take action against employers who
refuse to hire anyone who lacks a high school diploma because it's
employment discrimination. The EEOC now considers those without a
high school diploma to be "disabled" and should be considered as
such when applying for a job. o_O

TDD

I no longer hire anyone that has not graduated or have a GED. If
they can't finish high school, they are not ready for the workplace.
Everyone of those "disabled" people has turned out to be lazy,
irresponsible, and unreliable. They don't make the 30 day trial
period.

You should only hire occupiers who have degrees in Ancient Egyptian
Literature, $100K in student loans, and live in mommy's basement.
They *must* be motivated, right?

Heh! Saw an interview with a visibly upset occupier. He said:

"I'm a recent college graduate with a boatload of debt and I can't find a
job!"

Interviewer: "What was your college major?"

Occupier: "I don't see how that's relevant."