Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Window in metal door

We might know who is the supplier who provided the doors in the first place,
so might be possible to get the same kind of window.

At this point, looks like we'll exchange two doors, one for the other.
Another door was found in the barn, which has a window, and the same handing
as the door coming out.

I'm still curious to learn. Even if I might not actually do the window
install.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

"DanG" wrote in message

The bigger deal is finding the metal frame. The terms in the industry
are "vision panel" and "half light". Anyone who deals in hollow metal
should have the kits or be able to get them. They do NOT normally
supply the glass so you are looking for 2 suppliers. I prefer the 2
piece metal kits, put the screws on the not locked side.

It makes a bit of difference what grade of door and more so what filler
is in the door. As others have said, many weapons will work.
--

Keep the whole world singing . . .
Dan G
remove the seven