Posted to alt.home.repair
Molly Brown[_2_] Molly Brown[_2_] is offline

Default Wireless Doorbell

On Jan 26, 1:02*pm, "Robert Green" wrote:
My neighbor asked me to look at her wireless doorbell, which suddenly
stopped working properly. *The buttons still work if you move them close to
the unit but they no longer work mounted on the outside of the door frame..
We've replaced the 3 "D" cells in the base unit and the 12V cells in the two
buttons but still no joy.

Any ideas?

--
Bobby G.

If the battery of the button (transmitter) is removed or loses contact
the bell (receiver) may have to be re-programmed. I don’t know about
your doorbell but I know the brand IQ America does.