Posted to alt.home.repair
micky micky is offline

Default Wireless Doorbell

On Thu, 26 Jan 2012 16:40:09 -0800 (PST), Joe wrote:

On Jan 26, 3:02*pm, "Robert Green" wrote:
My neighbor asked me to look at her wireless doorbell, which suddenly
stopped working properly. *The buttons still work if you move them close to
the unit but they no longer work mounted on the outside of the door frame.
We've replaced the 3 "D" cells in the base unit and the 12V cells in the two
buttons but still no joy.

Any ideas?

--
Bobby G.

Blame the current sunspot storms. Or a neighbor's giant radio
transmitting rig. Or an overpowered badly designed computer
peripheral.
If the doorbell is important, simply get a dead reliable hard wired
unit installed. End of problem.

Buying one is simple but installing one might not be.

Joe