Mark & Juanita

Default this ought to get everybody fired up....

In article ,
says...

Hylourgos wrote:

*My*, and many others', concerns are NOT about this film's potential
for causing anti-semitism among non-believers (your point above), but
among believers--who, after all, have 2000 years of anti-semitic
behavior historically documented. Are you so unaware of the Chrisian
West's periodic pogroms and holocausts against Jews? Have you never
read a passion play nor become aware of what sort of emotional results
they had on Christians towards Jews?

In the last year or so I saw an interview with Fallwell on 60 Minutes.

Seems he is very active in sending monies to Israel. Why? Because when 2/3 of
the Jews are killed there will be the Second Coming (Or some such great
Christian thing he happens to believe in). Ok, so I'm not a biblical scholar.

Obviously not.

The point remains: Christians killing Jews. Now their doing it through proxy by
using money.

Huh? That statement has no logical content whatsoever. Sending money
to Israel is killing Jews by proxy? How in the world can you come up
with *that* conclusion? Wouldn't it be more logical, given your
assertion that Christians want Jews dead, for Christians to be sending
money to the other side?

--

Mark

N.E. Ohio

Never argue with a fool, a bystander can't tell you apart. (S. Clemens, A.K.A.
Mark Twain)

When in doubt hit the throttle. It may not help but it sure ends the suspense.
(Gaz, r.moto)