Posted to alt.home.repair
Malcom \Mal\ Reynolds Malcom \Mal\ Reynolds is offline

Default Best line of the night

In article ,
"Stormin Mormon" wrote:

That misinterpreting, has been going on for a long time. Not only the
"separation" mistake, but other mistakes, as well. Our founding fathers
would be disappointed with where we've gone, and what we've become.

founding fathers that legalized slavery and prohibited women from voting
wouldn't get much compassion for how they felt about what we've done or become.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
.

"Steve Barker" wrote in message

Except for that pesky 1st amendment thing of separating church and state.

it just makes me sick that this amendment is taken out of context
constantly. It was written to keep the Government out of the church.
NOT to keep the church out of the government. There IS no separation,
and those words 'church and state' do not appear in the text.

fortunately we've seen just how smart it is to keep the church and state seperate