Posted to alt.home.repair
SecondHoncho SecondHoncho is offline

Default Best line of the night

On Wed, 25 Jan 2012 05:00:03 -0600, "HeyBub"
wrote:

From the rebuttal to the president's State of the Union address, by Mitch
Daniels:

"In word and deed, the President and his allies tell us that we just cannot
handle ourselves in this complex, perilous world without their benevolent
protection. Left to ourselves, we might pick the wrong health insurance,

This is stupid on its face. The current law won't pick anyone's
health insurance. Everyone can keep what they have ot change to
anything they want. But the people who don't have health insurance
will have to buy some, any brand they want.

the
wrong mortgage,

Also unrelated to any facts.

the wrong school for our kids;

This is also unrelated to any facts, unless you're referring to
assignments made for the sake of racial integration. Is that what
you mean.

why, unless they stop us, we
might pick the wrong light bulb!"

That law was passed when the Reps controlled the House and Bush was
president, btw. But there's no doubt almost everyone was buying
bulbs that waste loads of electricity compared to what is now
available. The same people complain that the price of gas is going up
and that we shouldnt' be relying on Arab oil, but they don't want to
change their own lives even a little to avoid that.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-503544_1...nse-full-text/

Calysta for First Tramp?