Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Instruction videos

On 1/25/2012 12:36 PM, Metspitzer wrote:
On Wed, 25 Jan 2012 08:24:04 -0600, The Daring Dufas
wrote:

Use this site:

http://10minutemail.com/10MinuteMail/index.html

The Email address lasts for 10 minutes unless you click on the 10 more
minutes button to give a site time to send you a password. ^_^

Does that work with Facebook? I never wanted to give out my personal
info, but I never could make a fake page because it woudn't take any
of my temp emails.

I have a half dozen Hotmail accounts and several others including Gmail.
I've never signed up for Facebook so I don't know if it rejects Gmail or
Hotmail and there is nothing to prevent you from obtaining several of
those Email accounts.

TDD