Posted to alt.home.repair
Art Todesco Art Todesco is offline

Default Pipes popped out of the walkway - What would you protect themwith?

I agree here. It's hard to guess from the pics, but they look like they
could be Geothermal heating. Although the small one going into the
bigger one is a question.

On 1/26/2012 9:40 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
I'd be curious what the pipes are, and what they contain. If you're in cold
climate, and if the pipes are exposed to cold, you might want something
with thermal mass, like a huge flower box.

Which (flower box) might not be so bad an idea.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
.

"Chuck wrote in message
While digging along a foundation to build a flagstone walkway, these
pipes popped up out of the ground (so to speak!):
http://www3.picturepush.com/photo/a/...g/7422076.jpeg

A standard irrigation valve box is too small to cover them.
http://www2.picturepush.com/photo/a/...g/7422075.jpeg

Tomorrow, I'll go to Home Depot to get 'something' to cover these pipes
to protect them as the walkway will be at the level of the top of the
pipes.

What would YOU suggest I buy to protect the pipes?