Posted to alt.home.repair
Robert Green Robert Green is offline

Default How can you tell how much propane is left in a tank?

"DerbyDad03" wrote in message
On Jan 25, 11:16 am, "Robert Green"

stuff snipped

I might try that if the "embedded" bathroom scale doesn't work out. What
concerns me is that there's a significant number of people that say the

dial
won't give enough advanced notice of an empty tank.

--
Bobby G.

I'm not sure why anyone would say that you won't have enough advanced
notice when using a scale.

My error. When I said "dial" I meant the dial type pressure gauges. What I
was trying to say was: "If the scale idea fails, I am back to the dial-type
pressure gauge which a lot of people claim does not give enough advanced
warning of an empty tank." I don't expect the scale method to fail, though.

--
Bobby G.