Posted to alt.home.repair
HeyBub[_3_] HeyBub[_3_] is offline

Default Best line of the night

Han wrote:

It irks me just a pesky little bit, but as an agnostic,it's just a
really tiny little bit. It's your SCOTUS who have interpreted the
amendment to mean that the state shouldn't interfere in church and
religious businesses, and tha includes offically allowing/sponsoring
religious expressions. I think that is generally a goodT thing. As
mentioned I'm against anything that allows or sponsors proselytizing.

But proselytizing is an integral part of both Christianity and Islam.

To the faithful, prohibiting proselytizing is no different than prohibiting
baptism or cutting off the heads of unbelievers.