Posted to alt.home.repair
Steve Barker[_6_] Steve Barker[_6_] is offline

Default Take the Ethanol Challenge by Husqvarna

On 1/26/2012 4:35 AM, Snake Doc wrote:

While e10 ethanol seems to work ok in late model cars, it sure is the
fuel from Hell for small engines. I've had my Stihl, Kohler, B&S,
Generac and John Deere dealers all tell me to use e10 within 30 days or
dispose of it.

our local stihl dealer was telling us that gas goes bad in 30 days 20
years ago. Way before the ethanol came around. Personally, i don't
have a problem with it. It's about all that is available around here
and i don't pay much attention to who is selling it and who is not. I
haven't had any problems with my stihl or exmark small engines whatsoever.

--
Steve Barker