SwampBug

Default this ought to get everybody fired up....

Actually he was very accurate. . .decadence breeds decadence!

--
SwampBug
- - - - - - - - - - - -

"Fletis Humplebacker" ! wrote in message

"Bill Reynolds"

If you are sincere and wish to discuss your belief in Atheism and can

do so
in the civil manner your yourself feel you aren't afforded,please do.

I'd
be very interested in hearing your perspective.

I ran across these thoughts of Sigmund Freud the other day...

"When a man is freed of religion, he has a better chance to live a
normal and wholesome life."

Like snorting coke? I don't think I would agree with him on
what normal or wholesome was.

"The more the fruits of knowledge become accessible to men, the more
widespread is the decline of religious belief.

That's an incredibly ignorant statement. I had no idea he was that
dense or uninformed.