Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.legal,uk.rec.gardening
Cynic Cynic is offline

Default Metal theft. The biters bit

On Wed, 25 Jan 2012 23:24:18 +0000, Bill Wright
wrote:

Could be all sorts of reasons. It is quite common for children who
were raised by very responsible parents to do silly things,

Far less likely than the children of the feckless, by a ratio of 100:1
or more I'd say. If any of my friends' kids got into trouble we'd all be
astonished and shocked, whereas on the dodgy estates if a kid gets into
trouble no-one thinks it's worth a mention.

Can you honestly say that you have *never* in your life done anything
that was extremely stupid to the point of being dangerous?

Between the ages of roughly 12 and 20, the greatest influence on
behaviour is the peer-group. The type of peer-pressure a child
experiences correlates very closely to the type of neighbourhood the
child lives in. Many parents do not have a great deal of choice over
the area they live.

It must be really nice living in your black-and-white World.

--
Cynic