Posted to alt.home.repair
Tony Miklos[_2_] Tony Miklos[_2_] is offline

Default Take the Ethanol Challenge by Husqvarna

On 1/26/2012 5:35 AM, Snake Doc wrote:
On 1/25/2012 10:14 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On Wed, 25 Jan 2012 19:54:42 -0600,
wrote:

Nymshifting Top-poster wrote:

Husqvarna launched the Ethanol Challenge, an animated, online quiz
designed to help educate consumers on the effects of ethanol as well as
prevention of ethanol-related product issues. Husqvarna has issued the
Ethanol Challenge in order to provide the tools for consumers to gain
awareness about ethanol, in hopes that education can help them maintain
and care for their Husqvarna equipment.

http://ethanol.husqvarna.com

It requires a Facebook account :-(

-Bob

Not to watch the video or to read what they have to say. I'm not sure
about registering to win the prizes.

While e10 ethanol seems to work ok in late model cars, it sure is the
fuel from Hell for small engines. I've had my Stihl, Kohler, B&S,
Generac and John Deere dealers all tell me to use e10 within 30 days or
dispose of it.

You can "dispose" of your 31 day old e10 in my car if you like!