Posted to alt.home.repair
RonB[_2_] RonB[_2_] is offline

Default How can you tell how much propane is left in a tank?

On Jan 24, 6:08*pm, "Robert Green" wrote:

Ah, a man who understand that dismounting the tank makes the weighing method
less than optimal - although looking at the porch I did find a way to mount
a sturdy eyebolt without it being terribly ugly - that might be the ultimate
solution.

You missed "Lazy". Our trailer has the bottles inside of a plastic
housing. In order to check bottle levels on a daily basis, I would
have to remove the housing which takes a little time. Opening the top
panel and pointing the laser down into the opening is easy.

Lazy.

RonB