Wanderer

Default Corrosion of Aluminum wiring

On Thu, 06 Nov 2003 08:30:21 GMT, BigWallop wrote:

"Wanderer" wrote in message
On Wed, 05 Nov 2003 22:29:13 GMT, BigWallop wrote:

Hi Wanderer,

Do you know someone is spoofing your name and e-mail address, and is

sending
out these posts.

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=yd...TF-8&oe=UTF-8&
hl=en&btnG=Google+Search

Just to let you know.

Had someone doing it a few weeks ago, but I complained to their ISP and
I think their plug was pulled. Just tried the link you posted but that
got me nowhere, and a quick search with my name only brought up the
groups I post to.

It was a weird one of post with your nickname in the from line. I had
deleted it before I thought to pass it on. They're also using the
nickname " Whatever " but have used your nickname and e-mail address as a
return option. Try just this section of the link:

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=yd...UTF-8&oe=UTF-8

I think the other link was still under a session with my machine and was
still linked only to me. Sorry.

Could you email me, the addy is live. I had a look through the posts
your link threw up but couldn't see anything obvious that looked as
though it appeared to come from me, unless I'm missing something
obvious.