Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon[_7_] Leon[_7_] is offline

Default Sliding compound miter saws.

On 1/25/2012 6:57 PM, Larry Jaques wrote:
On Wed, 25 Jan 2012 09:45:45 -0600, Leonlcb11211@swbelldotnet
wrote:

On 1/25/2012 9:11 AM, Swingman wrote:
On 1/25/2012 8:40 AM, Leon wrote:

Han I have used 6 bags in almost 5 years in my Festool vac. And I have
been so busy in the last 18 months that I have probably used 3 bags.

Bag!? What bag? You mean you have to change them??

been that long since I had to change one that I had to read the
instructions the other day ... it didn't need changing until I hooked
the CT22 to the biscuit jointer and kreg pocket hole jig for two weeks
... wondered where all that dust went to ... even then it was a close call

You ever forget to hook the hose up to the tool? The tool and vac just
a buzzing away and a cloud of dust is every where. Attaching the hose
to the tool is an important step!

One would hope that it didn't take you too long to notice it.titter

--
The most powerful factors in the world are clear
ideas in the minds of energetic men of good will.

One whole 8' rip with the track saw. I noticed it immediately but of
course I was paying more attention to what I was doing than why I was
getting a bunch of dust. cough cough.