Posted to alt.home.repair
Robert Green Robert Green is offline

Default Best line of the night

"N8N" wrote in message
On Jan 25, 11:35 am, Norminn wrote:

stuff snipped

Eeeeewwwwhhh! I haven't seen "Newt" and "sex" used in the same sentence
before....pretty much unimaginable ) I don't know why anyone gives
him a hard time about divorcing his first two wives; I kinda think he
did them a favor. Callista looks like a match, kinda lizardy.

What I wanna know is how such an obvious slimeball has managed to
convince three different women to enter into domestic incarceration
with him. Clearly he needs to educate the rest of us as to how to be
a disgusting human being (although, to be fair, he is quite well
educated and intelligent) and still be attractive to the fairer sex.

A $500K line of credit at Tiffany's has been known to cause some women to
drop their linen. Doesn't every "plain ol' Joe" and "champion of the little
guy" have a Tiffany's credit line?

--
Bobby G.