Posted to rec.autos.tech,alt.home.repair
Chuck Banshee Chuck Banshee is offline

Default Driveway road mirror (request ideas for a cheap workablemirror)

On Tue, 24 Jan 2012 23:14:48 -0600, Steve Barker wrote:
It was 4'x8'. Check with your local plexiglas/lexan dealer.
you could probably even bend it convex for a wider angle view.

I've never heard of a 'local plexiglas/lexan dealer' but I can google for
that to see what I find.

Since there is a guardrail on the road curve, a long sheet of 'something'
that is attached to the guardrail might be perfect.

It would allow the infrequent drivers on the road to see me and for me to
see them.