Posted to alt.home.repair
Han Han is offline

Default Best line of the night

N8N wrote in news:bf5b1758-e71d-4b1f-a561-
:

What I wanna know is how such an obvious slimeball has managed to
convince three different women to enter into domestic incarceration
with him. Clearly he needs to educate the rest of us as to how to be
a disgusting human being (although, to be fair, he is quite well
educated and intelligent) and still be attractive to the fairer sex.

nate

I don't know what the fimmin brought in, but Newft can collect $$.
Probably his official income is but a fraction of what he gets in perks.

--
Best regards
Han