BigWallop

Default Central Heating boiler safety cut out

"Danny" wrote in message
om...
The pump does infact over run - but only when the boiler thermostat is
set to maximum (this is correct as per the boiler instructions)

I've priced up a new over-heat thermostat, I might try this option -
it doesn't seem too difficult to install

Most boilers today are designed around the aptitude of a
Monkey.....Sorry.....British Gas engineer, so the parts have to be easy to
replace or BG wouldn't have any engineers that are able to this type of
work.

Owww !!! That's better. Just had to get that off my chest after arguing
with one their towrags on the phone. :-))

---
www.basecuritysystems.no-ip.com