Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.legal,uk.rec.gardening
Bill Grey[_2_] Bill Grey[_2_] is offline

Default Metal theft. The biters bit

"'Mike'" wrote in message
Again I ask. Do you have experience of behind bars and the prison regime?

"Cynic" wrote in message
On Wed, 25 Jan 2012 15:22:14 +0000, =?ISO-8859-1?Q?=AEi=A9ardo?=
wrote:

So would you express exactly the same attitude if the photograph
showed two incinerated children who died because they trespassed on a
railway line?

Straw man strikes again. Grow up for heaven's sake.

If you cannot see the connection, it's you who needs to grow up.

--
Cynic

Mike your halo has slipped again Please do not top post - bad nettiquet.

Bill