Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.legal,uk.rec.gardening
harry harry is offline

Default Metal theft. The biters bit

On Jan 25, 4:45*pm, (Cynic) wrote:
On Wed, 25 Jan 2012 15:01:45 +0000, =?ISO-8859-1?Q?=AEi=A9ardo?=

wrote:
Such imaginary scenarios are as easy to dream up as the imaginary
scenarios in this thread of a cable thief causing deaths.

Did you miss the pictures at the start of this thread?

No - the scenarios I refer to are those involving the thieves causing
deaths other than their own.

A children's home is on fire. *136 children are trapped on the top
floor. *The fire engine is delayed by 4.27 minutes due to a car being
double-parked on the access road. *The delay results in 22 children
dying who would otherwise have been rescued.
You really want me to invent another few imaginary scenarios?

It's seems to be all you're good for, so go ahead if that's what turns
you on.

It was yourself who asked me to do so.

Heck, I could come up with a situation in which opening a window
caused the death of 100 people.

I'm sure you could, but the fact remains that being an apologist for
criminals in action by claiming that "worse things happen at sea"

I don't see anyone acting as apologists, simply people who see no
reason to gloat over their deaths or believe that it is *good* that
they were killed.

--
Cynic

Obviously, you have never been the victim of a crime and lack the
imagination to see how victims feel.