Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.legal,uk.rec.gardening
'Mike'[_2_] 'Mike'[_2_] is offline

Default Metal theft. The biters bit

AAMOI, I have been in Albany and Parkhurst Prisons and spent two years in
Camp Hill

"'Mike'" wrote in message
Again I ask. Do you have experience of behind bars and the prison regime?

"Cynic" wrote in message
On Wed, 25 Jan 2012 15:04:38 -0000, "dennis@home"
wrote:

So would you express exactly the same attitude if the photograph
showed two incinerated children who died because they trespassed on a
railway line?

That would indicate that vandals had broken the security fences, etc. and
that police action was required to find them.

How do you know it was not the children who did it?

--
Cynic