Posted to alt.home.repair
Joe Joe is offline

Default Instruction videos

On Jan 24, 2:57*pm, Metspitzer wrote:
Everyone is puttingwww.whoeverweare.comon the instructions and they
always want you to fill out the registration card so they can spam
you.

I would like to be able to watch a video of assembly instructions. *It
would be a good trade. *I will give you my registration information if
you let me watch an assembly video of the product I just bought.

Does that sound like a good deal to anyone?

Stands a good chance of working if there are enough English speaking
performers in Chinese video studios. Of course, more and more
manufacturers of consumer products are showing up now on YouTube. Sure
would be easy to toss a CD into the product package which could also
be an infomercial.

Joe